Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Portfolio & Wealth Management
The course explores the challenges and analytics that are common to the practice of portfolio and wealth management. This course will be of great interest to anyone aspiring to build a career in stocks, commodities and currency portfolio creation, wealth management and funds management. The course is dedicated to educating MBA students and investors in the area of investment & wealth management.
As the course is intended to provide a fundamental understanding of the issues in portfolio management and wealth management candidate will benefit from the broad applicability of the course to areas of stock investment and personal finance.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- Understand the concept of Portfolio Management and wealth management.
- Learn the art of portfolio construction and diversification.
- How to build & manage wealth.
- Learn the concept of risk & return pertaining to investment.
- What is financial planning and its growing need.
- Understand the art of trader & investor psychology.
- What is the cycle of greed, fear & hope
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. This can be taken by Post-graduates, Working professionals / Traders/ Investors/ Brokers/ Sub brokers/ MBA.
Previous knowledge of investment instruments (Stocks, Commodities, Currencies, derivatives, debt, mutual fund etc.) their working and trading is required to take this training program, as portfolio is build of products that you should understand..
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Trading Psychology
- Traders Vs. Investors.
- Cycle of Greed, Fear & Hope.
- Stop Loss- Target Strategies.
- Intra-Day Trading.
- Trading Mantras.