Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Certification in Currency Trading & Strategies (FOREX)
OVERVIEW CURRENCY TRADING & OPERATIONS
The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. Traders include large banks, central banks, currency speculators, jobbers, arbitragers, hedgers, corporations, governments, and other financial institutions. It is the next big emerging opportunity in India. A right knowledge bank of the same will help to realize the true value from the growth of this market.
Forex is an acronym for Foreign Exchange. Therefore, Forex trading is trading in currency pairs, viz. Rupee / Dollar, Rupee / Euro, Dollar / Euro, Dollar / Yen etc. Currency Trading is a multi – trillion dollar market where world currencies are traded virtually round the clock. Forex Trading is much easier and safer and does not require large investment. Thus, it can be a good source of extra income.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- To understand the concept of Currency trading.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Obtain domain knowledge expertise in currency derivatives markets.
- Understand the inter-linkages of different asset classes such as commodity, equity, currency, and debt markets.
- Know the mechanics of global currency markets also known as the Forex, with special emphasis on fundamental and technical analyses.
- Apply theoretical concepts in risk management, with live case studies and examples.
- Learn to use trading software, with simulated trading exercises (mock trading) in commodity and currency futures.
- Understand the concept of economy.
- Preparation of NISM Currency Derivatives Exam.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market.
Previous knowledge of derivatives (Futures & Options) trading is required to take this training program.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Key Factors Impacting Commodity & Currency Market .
- Equity Vs Currency Vs Commodity.
- Fundamental Report Writing (Commodity & Currency).