Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Certification in Commodity Trading & Strategies
The commodities market is the second biggest market worldwide after the currency markets. This programme helps you to understand the depth of the derivatives market, which helps to time the derivatives markets better and make money consistently.
The aim of this course is to equip learners with academic and applied knowledge of commodity trading & operations, from a short description of the origins of commodities trading, to in depth discussion of commodity market trading and description of the inner workings of a modern commodity exchange.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- To understand the concept of Commodity trading.
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Obtain domain knowledge expertise in Commodity derivatives markets.
- Understand the inter-linkages of different asset classes such as commodity, equity, Currency and debt markets.
- Know the mechanics of global Commodity markets also known as the with special emphasis on fundamental and technical analyses.
- Apply theoretical concepts in risk management, with live case studies and examples.
- Learn to use trading software, with simulated trading exercises (mock trading) in Commodity futures.
- Understand the concept of economy.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. Previous knowledge of derivatives (Futures & Options) trading is required to take this training program.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Key Factors Impacting Commodity Markets.
- Equity Vs Commodity Vs Currency.
- Fundamental Report Writing (Commodity).