Time: 11 AM to 12:30 PM
Advance Diploma In Financial Management
Time is changing and this changing time in order to grow professionals need an edge and which can show that they are better than others. This edge is the edge of some additional advance knowledge. This Program is designed to meet the growing demands of traders, investment advisors, business developers, client relationship managers and entrepreneurs in Equity, Derivatives, Commodity & Currency market segment. Participants get an excellent exposure of trading through different analytical software and extensive hands-on training on simulated software on NSE/ BSE/ F&O/NCDEX.
They thoroughly understand the concepts of arbitrage, portfolio management, wealth management, financial planning and option strategies. Avoid expensive trading blunders with this hand-on course designed to make proficient traders and investment advisors. The invaluable lessons learned in this course save our student’s and client’s thousands of rupees in trading and investment outlook mistakes.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- Concepts of Arbitrage, Sauda Badla, Techniques of Build-up & Square-up Positions.
- Trades in Cash to Cash, Cash to F&O and Spread.
- Understand the concept of Portfolio Management and wealth management.
- Learn the concept of risk & return pertaining to investment.
- Building excel projects to determine maximum loss and minimum profit.
- Key features of equity derivatives including examples and calculations.
- Trading exposure in commodity & currency derivatives.
- Practical hands-on practice and demonstration of simulated trading environment.
- Futures & Options Trading techniques and strategies.
- Personality development & business communication skills.
- Live case studies & projects.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. This can be taken by Under-graduates/ Graduates/ Post-graduates, Working professionals / Traders/ Investors/ Brokers/ Sub brokers/ MBA/ CA…
Previous knowledge of all investment products like stocks, commodities, currencies, Futures & Options, Mutual Fund etc, there trading, clearing & settlement is a must to take this training program.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Third Module
- Introduction-Future & Options.
- Options Terminology.
- Options Strategies.
- Synthetic Long & Short Call.
- Covered Write & Protected Cover Write.
- Bull Spread & Bear Spread.
- Straddle & Strangle.
- Ratio Spread & Calendar Spread.
- Application of Strategies.
- Hedging Techniques.
THE COURSE WILL PREPARE YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING NCFM/NISM EXAMINATION
- NCFM Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management Module.
- NCFM Wealth Management Module.
- NCFM Options Trading Advance Module.