Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Advance Certification Programme in Technical Analysis
Advanced Certificate in Technical Analyst (CTA) is a technical analysis training program offered by MMIFM. The purpose of this course is to impart knowledge and skills for becoming a successful investor, trader, analyst or advisor in the market. This course is a professional & comprehensive training program in technical analysis for traders & investors.
In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis discipline for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. In essence, the observation of the market itself with a view to deducing its probable next move from its past and current behavior. It is the only tool for predicting or anticipating Stock, Commodity and currency Market Movement for Intra-Day & delivery trades.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- To understand the concept when to buy/sell a stock, commodity or currency.
- Concept of Intraday trades & delivery trades.
- Live trading concepts with the help of Technical Analysis.
- How to trade in Volatile Markets.
- Highly productive for both short term & long term traders and investors.
- Generate Income from stock market, commodity market, Forex market trades.
- Help you understand the market makers and movers.
- Help you understand the concept of price manipulation.
- To create professionals who can predict the movement of the stocks.
- Preparation of NCFM Technical Analysis Examination.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. This can be taken by Under-graduates/ Graduates/ Post-graduates, Working professionals / Traders/ Investors/ Brokers/ Sub brokers/ MBA/ CA…
No Previous knowledge is required to take this training program since this starts from the very basic level taking you to the advance levels.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Rate of change.
- Chande Vidya.
- Williams % R.
- Force Index.
- Dow & Elliot Theory.
ADVANCE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Time Frame Analysis: Charts can be seen in various time frames like 5 Min, 15 Min, 1 hour, daily, weekly or monthly. A Time frame analysis gives you a better view of the market trend. That is something that are not seen on EOD charts may be visible in weekly charts thus a better decision making.
Multiple Moving Averages: Applying multiple moving averages at the same time in order to provide you with clear bullish and bearish views and reversals.
Combining Indicators: Various indicators can be combined to get more accurate entry and exit points. You’ll learn how to create your own indicators using various other indicators.
VARIOUS TRADING STYLES
- Intraday Trading Techniques.
- Delivery Trading.
- Swing Trading System.
TRAINING ON ADVANCE SOFTWARES LIKE
- Met stock.
- Chart Nexus.
- Advance Get.