Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Certified Programme in Fundamental Analysis (CPFA)
Fundamental Analysis is a study of factors (company specific and external environment) that affect the value of stock. It is the study of a security from a perspective of analyzing and comparing basic financial data about the security. Fundamental Analysis will look at the balance sheet, profit & loss statement, cash flows, products and services of the company, its market share, the management quality, its performance versus its peers etc.
You do not have to be a financial wizard to understand all the above as much of the information required is already analyzed and made available on the internet. You just have to interpret the given information correctly.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- To understand the concept which stock, commodity or currency to buy/sell.
- Concept of delivery trades.
- Highly productive for long-term investors.
- Generate Income from stock market, commodity market, Forex market trades.
- Help you understand the market makers and movers.
- Help you understand the concept of price manipulation.
- Understand the concept of economy.
- Understand the concept of Company Book of accounts.
- To create professionals who can predict the movement of the stocks.
- Preparation of NCFM Fundamental Analysis Examination.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. No Previous knowledge is required to take this training program since this starts from the very basic level taking you to the advance levels. However, at the same time, if basics are clear it will help the candidate in studies.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Elementary Statistical Concepts
- Geometric Mean
- Return and Risk
- Standard Deviation of Return
- Co-efficient of variation Covariance
- Correlation Coefficient
- Normal Distribution
- Relationship between Return and Risk
- Return and Risk of a portfolio
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Account
- Comparative Financial Statements
- Common Size Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- CAPM – Capital Asset pricing Model.
- Trading Psychology.
- Report Writing.
ADVANCE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Open interest Analysis: It is the way through which the position of HNI and FII can be interpreted. So be on the winning side.
Concept of PE Ratios: Understand the concept of PE ratio and its link with the market and the industry.
Target Generation: Learn how targets are generated in Fundamental Analysis.
VARIOUS TRADING STYLES
- Intraday Trading Techniques.
- Delivery Trading.
- Swing Trading System.