Time:11 AM to 12:30 PM
Arbitrage is the process of making profit from the price difference between two or more markets and a person who engages in arbitrage is called an arbitrageur. Arbitrage is one of the most looked up work opportunities in the finance market today.
Our course on arbitrage is well designed by the experienced professionals of financial market. While framing the courses, our expert professionals take care of requirements of industry. Excellent theoretical and practical sessions are designed in such as way that it enables our students to understand trading concepts of Arbitrage Trading.
WHY TO JOIN THIS PROGRAMME
- Concepts of Arbitrage, Sauda Badla, Techniques of Build-up & Square-up Positions.
- Trades in Cash to Cash, Cash to F&O and Spread.
- Problems and working with delivery arbitrage.
- Learn the concepts of high frequency trading.
- Generate regular safe return from arbitrage trading.
- Help you understand the concept of price manipulation.
- The problem of short selling with arbitrage.
- Project Building with MS Excel.
WHO CAN JOIN AND PREREQUISITES
This course has been designed for everybody (students, traders or investors) who are serious about becoming a professional or want to participate in the wealth of the market. This can be taken by Post-graduates, Working professionals / Traders/ Investors/ Brokers/ Sub brokers/ MBA.
Previous knowledge of futures and options working and trading is required to take this training program. As arbitrage is totally done on future and options but you need not have the knowledge of arbitrage trading as this course starts from the very basic level of arbitrage trading and then taking you further to advance levels.
DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE
- Cash to Future Arbitrage
- Long Futures.
- Short Futures.
- Problems in Cash to Future Arbitrage.
- Future to Future Arbitrage
- Valuing Futures.
- Calendar Spread Arbitrage.
- Nifty to Stock Arbitrage.
- Volatility Trading, Synthetic & Box Trading.
- Excel Project Creation & Training of Arbitrage.
VARIOUS TRADING STYLES
- Intraday Trading Techniques.
- Delivery Trading.
- Swing Trading System.